SAT Class @ HSCF 22nd year of Service
Every Session In 2022 Will Be On Line
Please every parent must join Sat WhatsApp Group
Scroll down and after all the teachers information there is invitation
to join the group
Chirak Patel Ji Math class for
5th , 6th and 7th Grader Class on line
January 30th 2022
10:30 AM to 11:30am
No calculator Is Allowed
Please do not use at Home also
Join Zoom Meeting - https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88215811686?pwd=dS84bmhNM2pscnFBR1p1Y0ptWWMxUT09
Meeting ID: 882 1581 1686
E-mail to contact Mr Chirak Patel [email protected]
Sujith ji Math class from 8:00 AM to 9:30 AM
7th to 11th grader 30th January 2022
Home Work Test 1 section 4 from Dr John Chung Book
Bring graphing calculator
click Hear Test for Divisibility
Join Zoom Meeting - https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84906094951?pwd=alc1SFRpbG1oWENyaU9zUVlTeVkrZz09
Meeting ID: 849 0609 4951
Email to contact Sujith ji [email protected]
Dr Gokul Kumar English ACT class
Time: February 13th, 2022 10:30 am to 11:30 am
test 1 from Act book
Join Zoom meeting - https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81250315051?pwd=TU9jZVM4bwOVA4UEIrYTY0QT09
rkork here here Meeting ID: 812 5031 5051 Password: 5588990550
YouTube lessons - ACT Prep Guide 2019-20 Test 2
Email Dr Gokul kumar [email protected]
Homework for Mr. Dillon both sessions
test 2 from Sat book McGraw Hill
Mr. Dillon First Session
Time: February 6th 2022 first session 10:00 AM to 12.00 PM
Join Zoom Meeting - https://us02web.zoom.us/j/791746561?pwd=emNsRS9xV2gwenJ6ZnhyVFdnYVdEdz09
Meeting ID: 791 746 561
Dillon English SAT class
Time: February 6th 2022 from 12:30 PM to 2.30 PM
Join Zoom Meeting - https://us02web.zoom.us/j/987290703?pwd=UlZMd29SMi8ySGlsVWRjU05pbk5KZz09
Meeting ID: 987 290 703
Password: 94752 973
Mr Dillon Email [email protected]
Please make a note of all the above access code to participate on line classes. You are not allowed to share them with any body in the world.
Its very important that all the children must be ready at least 5 minutes before the beginning of session. Your teachers has to accept you to join on line classes there is no door to left open. For an example you want to join at 8.15am Sujith ji class
chances are you may be denied to join ,.Sujith ji will be busy in teaching and he can not attend the late comers.
Wishing you all great health and super achievements in educations.
Join the satwhatsapp group for current information
Every session in 2022 will be on line
Our Mock Sat test which was to be conducted on 23 rd April 2020 is cancel .All the children who has not pick up the Mock ACT test results can call Mrs. Geeta Suresh at 407 666 1925 and those children who registered but could not took exam can also call her and make an arrangement to how you can get the test copy .
Every child from 7th to 11th grade who are in Sujith's , Dillon's and Dr. Gokul Kumar Class are required to buy the new all three books which are posted on website under book two for SAT and one for Act A must for every child. No book for Chrak Patel ji class for 5th 6th grader
Congratulations to our Student's Achievements
Congratulations to Ms.Laboni Santra, daughter of Dr. Swadeshmukul Santra and Dr. Upasana Santra. She has received on the ACT exam 35/36 with a perfect score in math. She was additionally awarded as one of the top 300 STEM seniors in the country at a Talent scholar search. She has join MIT she has make us all proud .We wish her all the best.
Schedule for 2022
Please note all of the classes are online in 2022
Sujithji’s Math class from 8:00am to 9:30am
Dr. Gokul English ACT class from10:30am to 11:30am
Mr. Dillon First Session 10:00 am to 12:00pm
Mr. Dillon Second Session 12:30pm to 2:30pm
All the above classes are for 7th to 11th grader
Chirak Patelji’s 5th and 6th Grader Math class 10:30am to 11:30am
1) January 9th Math Sujithji and Mr. Dillon English class
2) January 16 Math Sujithji and Chirak ji
3) January 23rd Math Sujithji and ACT English Dr Gokul Kumar
4) January 30th Math Sujithji and Chirakji
5) February 6th Math Sujithji and Mr. Dillon English class
6) February 13th Math Sujith ji and Dr. Gokul English ACT class
7) February 20th Math Sujithji and Chirakji
8) February 27th Math Sujithji and Chirakji
9) March 6th Math Sujithji and Mr. Dillon English class
10) March 13th NO CLASS SPRING BREAK STARTS (March 14 to March 21st Spring
Break) (March 13th Daylight Savings time)
11) March 20th Math Sujithji and English Dr Gokul Kumar
12) March 27th Math Sujithji and Chirakji
13) April 3rd Math Sujithji and Mr. Dillon English class
14) April 10 th Math Sujithji and Chirak ji
15) April 17th Math Sujithji and Chirakji
16) April 24th Math Sujithji and English Dr. Gokul Kumar
17) May 1st Math Sujithji and Dr. Gokul English ACT (Mother’s Day)
18) May 8th Math Sujithji and Chirak ji
19) May 15 Math Sujithji and Mr.DILLON
English Class LAST CLASS OF FIRST
20) May 22nd and 29th May No class
21) June 5 Dr. Gokul English ACT
22) June 12 Mr. Dhillon English class
23) June19th and 26th NO CLASS
24) July 3rd No class
25) July 10th Mr. Dillon English class only
26) July 17th 24th and 31st NO CLASS
27) August 7th Math Sujithji Class and Dillon English class
28) August 14th Math Sujithji Class and Dr. Gokul English ACT Class
29) August 21st Math Sujithji and Chirakji
30) August 28th Math Sujithji and Chirakji
31) Sept 4th math Sujithji and Dillon English class
32) Sept 11th Math Sujithji and Dr. Gokul English ACT class
33) Sept 18th Math Sujithji and Chirakji
34) Sept 25th Math Sujithji and Chirakji
35) Oct2nd NO CLASS happy navratri
36) Oct 9th Math Sujithji AND Dr. Gokul’s English ACT Class
37) Oct 16th Math only Sujithji and Mr. Dillon English class
38) Oct 23 NO class happy Deepavali Annakut
39) Oct 30 Math Sujithji and Chirakji
40) Nov 6th Sujithji Math and Dr. Gokul English ACT class
Sunday November 6th, 2022 → Daylight Saving Time ends Clock Change)
41) Nov 13th Sujithji Math Class and Mr. DILLON English Class
42) Nov 20th Sujithji Math Class and Chirakji Class
43)Nov 27 NO class Happy Thanksgiving
44) Dec 4th Sujithji Math and Dr. Gokul English ACT class
45) Dec 11th Sujithji Math 2nd Sunday Mr. DILLON English Class
last session of 2022
Mock ACT Test Feb 2020. 124 kids participated. 39 kids scored 28 and above.
Arrthi daughter of Vidhya and Vellore Jay she has the biggest jump from last year marks.
Anouska Daughter of Dr.Sudipta and Shanta Seal got 35 out of 36.
Jayson child of Abha and deep has the highest mark among 7th graders.
Mock Test feb Results
Mock Test Feb 2020
We had MOCK ACT test and our chief guest was our Chandrasekar. His son Balaji has been accepted in dental school and it is a true testimony that how our SAT class program has benefited many in our community. This year MOCK test ,we had 124 students participated.
3 of our Students got 36 out of 36in ACT test this year.
and in SAT one child got 1600 hundred out 1600.
God bless them all.
It takes a whole village to raise a child
Registration for 2020 school year.
Kavya Shah Accepted in Harvard
Kavya Shah Accepted in Harvard
This is Kavya Shah got accepted in Harvard,Yale and Duke.
He choose to join Harvard.
Kavya is the son of Mrs and Mr Mehul Shah.
His ACT score is 36 out of 36 and SAT score is 1580 out of 1600.
We wish him all the Best.
Overall highest Mark $100 Award:
Vedic Sharam & Nishi Anthireddy
800 out of 800 in Math $100:
Good progress from last year:
7th Grader Highest mark $100:
ACT Test 36 out of 36:
Saardhak Bhrugubanda got 36 out of 36 in recent ACT Board exam.
*** Total students who took the test is 1.8 million. He is in the top 0.13% ***
Congratulation. (son of Padmaja & Kesava)
SAT Mock Test Feb 2019.
SAT Test Day Checklist as per College board
SAT Essay Important information
A must visit site and book mark it.
Art of Problem Solving
Math lovers please visit this site to learn more.
New parents: Message
I want to welcome the new parents and their kids to our program.
Some of FAQ from new parents
1. How does this program works?
The kid takes a test on the 1st Saturday of each month at home. The tests are in the book. The kids takes one test a month.
They bring the answers, book to the class and we review each questions and teach them.
2. What is the parents role?
Parents needs to make sure
1. The kids takes the test. (in a compassion note book in order to keep track of the test)
2. Correct them (answers are in the book)
3. score them and monitor the progress.
4. Bring them to the class only if they have taken the test.
We will turn students away if they can not show the proof that they have taken the test.
This program works only when the students come to the class after taking the test, since we focus on teaching what they do not know and not waste their time on things they know.
3. Where to buy the book?
When you buy the book , please buy the right edition. Stores have the new edition, so you may have to buy them online.
4. What is the formula book and where can I get it?
Contact Mr. Vijay Nayyar
5. What time the classes take place?
Math class every Sunday 7:30 to 9:00 am.
English writing once a month on Sunday 9:30 to 10:30.
English Reading Once a month on Sunday
1st period 9:30 to 11:30
2nd period 12:00 to 2:00
6. What can parents to do ?
This is your program and your participation is very important. Come early to set up the tables and chair. At the end of the class stay back to get the students put the tables and chairs back,
make sure the hall is clean. We do not have paid staff to do these services. Parents can volunteer in the temple canteen, sit in the class and take notes.
Akshay Save -Presidential Scholar
We are very happy to announce that one of our SAT students Akshay Save is selected as 2010-11 Presidential Scholar.
This is an award given to just 131 students out of about 2.5 to 3 million students every year.
Thanks to our community leaders, who has given us the environment to help our kids succeed in their education.
So far in the last 5 years our community has produced two such scholars.
for more information about this award please visit
https://www.satorlando.com/Akshay Save Presidential Scholar.pdf